Supporting Charities & Voluntary Organisations

As part of our Courses For Good programme, we have committed to provide charities, voluntary organisations, and non-profits with subsidised training grants, each worth up to £87,500. The nationally accredited courses and training opportunities can be used to: up-skill staff and volunteers, for fundraising purposes, or to attract and recognise volunteers.

How it Works

  • Each beneficiary organisation will receive access to a selection of our online courses and webinars for 12 months
  • We try to add as much value to our charitable beneficiaries as possible. It is because of this that we have committed to try and engage 10 of our corporate clients in our Courses for Good programme each year to provide volunteers to support the work of our charities
  • The courses and training opportunities can be used to; up-skill staff and/or volunteers, for fundraising purposes, or to attract and recognise volunteers
  • We cover up to 90% of the training cost and all we ask in return is that the remaining 10% is given as a contribution towards our Courses for Good programme for the following year. This allows us to keep the good work going

Read our Courses For Good principles to learn why a sustainable
approach is important to us.

The Courses For Good programme has been created to be Accessible, Sustainable, and Effective.

In additional to our range of courses and professional skills webinars, we also provide our charities will access to charity specific training such as Fundraising Skills, Campaigning & Influencing, Trusteeship and Governance and more.

Just some of the companies
that work with us

Want to get in touch?

If you are interested in becoming a beneficiary and would you like to make us aware of your work please contact us. Give us a call, send us an email or a letter—or drop by to have a chat. We are always here to help you out.