Level: Beginners – people coming to these skills for the first time and looking to develop essential skills and techniques
Advanced – people who want to refresh, update and extend their repertoire of techniques in this area of expertise.
Presenter: Mark Trezona
This webinar considers some of the contemporary realities and newest thinking about why high trust relationships matter so very much to our success now, and then offers a toolkit of practical approaches and strategies for strengthening your own capacity for making strong authentic, trustworthy, highly engaging and resilient relationships.
“Four-fifths of an organisation’s market value is now in intangibles.” (‘Tomorrow’s Relationships: Unlocking Value’ 2014 report) and the need to forge and sustain high quality relationships might now perhaps be the single most important capability for our success today – for professionals, as much as leaders, and organisations.
• Why relationships now lie at the epicentre of everything we do work
• Revitalising Learning Organisation capabilities and the disciplines of creativity;
• Harnessing the power and potency of positivity;
• Strengths Based Leadership and Facilitative Leadership;
• Using skilled dialogue, expert listening and the fine and difficult art of asking SMART Questions