Level: Beginners – people coming to these skills for the first time and looking to develop essential skills and techniques
Advanced – people who want to refresh, update and extend their repertoire of techniques in this area of expertise.
Presenter: Mark Trezona
In this webinar we will open out the issues and difficulties of dealing with dissatisfied people, and provide key communication techniques to ensure the other person ends up feeling well treated, even when we cannot give them what they want.
• Defining Success: what do successful live communications sound and feel like?
• Identifying what makes communications feel like a good and even great experience from 2nd position – the other person’s perspective – even when they don’t get what they want.
• Core Techniques and Best Practice Principles – drawing particularly from Shelle Rose Charvet’s Words That Change Minds Customer Transaction Process: Language and Behaviour (LAB) Profiling tools for:
– Decoding Customer Outrage.
– Understanding the likely communication and human priorities unhappy callers bring.
– Four-step Approach for dealing with dissatisfied people.
In this webinar we will explore how to:
+ Identify what would constitute ‘success’ when you are unable to give the other person what they are asking for;
+ Decode customer outrage;
+ Understand the likely communication and human priorities unhappy people bring;
+ Learn a four-step approach for dealing with dissatisfied people:
+ Deal with aggressive phone calls and emails, including complaints and with people who are feeling angry or upset;
+ Ensure that people are more likely than not to feel heard, understood and well treated by you as a result of your communication with them – whatever the outcome.