Level: Beginners – people coming to these skills for the first time and looking to develop essential skills and techniques
Advanced – people who want to refresh, update and extend their repertoire of techniques in this area of expertise.
The session will include skills and approaches that can be applied both on an individual basis and as a manager.
Presenter: Mark Trezona
In this webinar we look at how to bring really great listening to your relationships, and include techniques ranging from the simple to the more sophisticated.
“The better a person is as a listener, the more likely they are to rapidly rise in the organisational hierarchy and perform well as a manager…” (Behaviour & Organisations report, 2008) But most of us think we are much better listeners than we really are, especially when we are busy, overstretched, pressured by deadlines, or otherwise stressed.
• How good is your listening?
• Leadership lessons on listening, questioning and moving others to act
• Seven Really Terrific Questions for almost any situation
• LAB Profiling – a technique for advanced listening, noticing, and influencing
• A Toolkit of SMART Questions