Beginners – people coming to these skills for the first time and looking to develop essential skills and techniques / Advanced – people who want to refresh, update and extend their repertoire of techniques in this area of expertise.
Presenter: Mark Trezona
Studies have found that people who use four or more of the top character strengths are more likely to experience job satisfaction, enjoyment, engagement and meaning in their work – irrespective of what these strengths are. In this webinar we explore ways to harness your greatest strengths to make, manage and sustain successful relationships, teams & collaborations, build engagement and resilience levels, maximise performance and productivity, and increase happiness at work.
– Harnessing the potency of positivity and the essentials of engagement and high performance
– Background and benefits of strengths based leadership and other strengths based approaches
– Optimising your Signature Strengths and others you may want to strengthen
– Mixing your ideal strengths blend for specific situations
– Using strengths based approaches with others