Supporting Small Businesses

As part of our Courses For Good programme, we have committed to provide charities, voluntary organisations, and non-profits with subsidised training grants, each worth up to £87,500. We recently extended the support a select number of small businesses. The nationally accredited courses and training opportunities can be used to: up-skill staff and volunteers, for fundraising purposes, or to attract and recognise volunteers.

How it Works?

  • Each beneficiary organisation will receive access to our full range of online courses and webinars for 12 months.
  • We cover 90% of the training cost and all we ask in return is that the remaining 10% is given as a contribution towards our Courses For Good programme for the following year. This allows us to keep the good work going.

Read our Courses For Good principles to learn why a sustainable
approach is important to us.

The Courses For Good programme has been created to be Accessible, Sustainable, and Effective.

In additional to our range of courses and professional skills webinars, we also provide our charities will access to charity specific training such as Fundraising Skills, Campaigning & Influencing, Trusteeship and Governance and more.

Why We Are Supporting Small Businesses

In 2014, we made the decision to expand our Course For Good programme to support a selection of small businesses, alongside our existing charity benefactors. This decision was made following a series of talks held with small business leaders across the UK, where it became clear that charities weren’t the only ones struggling to afford training opportunities for staff.

Eligibility Criteria

Less than 250 employees as defined by the Department for Business.

Just some of the companies
that work with us

Want to get in touch?

If you are interested in becoming a beneficiary and would you like to make us aware of your work please contact us. Give us a call, send us an email or a letter-or drop by to have a chat. We are always here to help you out.